Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thing # 16

I am excited about wikis. They seem easy to use. I want to use blogs and wikis in class, but how much is too much. That's going to be the tricky thing to sort out. Wikis can be used in many ways to continue and/or start classroom discussions. This could even involve parents so that we bring the community in to what's being done in the classroom. Book discussions, historical topics, science concepts, current events,... sometimes I think I have too many ideas.

1 comment:

  1. maybe too many to think about all at once, but all great ideas none the less! I like invovling parents the best! Making it possible for them to see and join in the fun their child's classroom is only a good thing!

    And I too personally find wikis invaluable...they have become my weapon of choice for putting all my bits and pieces together. I do like my various blogs for pondering on individual thoughts, one at a time!

    ReplyDelete