Monday, June 21, 2010

11.5- Thing #11.5

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey? My favorite find was Screencast-O-Matic. I've been wanting to find something this simple to use for my students and you found it for me. So excited.

2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals? Just like with the original 23 things, these 11.5 have definitely assisted me. I love using technology in the classroom. I am not the know-all, but I still wish others on my team felt the same way about technology as I do. The Library2Play just helps me find more ideas and tools I can use to be the best teacher I can be.

3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? Screencast-O-Matic hands down. SO EXCITED about it.

4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? I love the set up the way it is. I like being able to work and explore at my own pace without having to sit through meetings.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. thank you for your insightful comments. I look at your stuff to help me think about mine.

    ReplyDelete